The Tennessee Association for the Gifted (TAG) extends an invitation to join our organization in our work with parents, educators, legislators and the public to promote the best interests of gifted children. We seek the active involvement of educators, parents, and other concerned advocates in support of our mission.
- Membership is open to all persons with an interest in gifted and talented education.
- Annual dues are $25.00 ($15.00 for college student membership).
- All members have voting privileges and may hold elective and appointed offices.
Membership Includes and Supports:
- Newsletter: state and regional reports, program information, legislative updates, summer programs, scholarship opportunities, and other information pertinent to the needs of the gifted.
- TAG Conference: annual event featuring nationally known keynote speakers and workshops for educators and parents on a variety of relevant topics.
- Scholarships: offered to Tennessee’s gifted youth for participation in various summer programs.
- Mini-Grants: offered to TAG teachers for implementation of innovative projects/programs differentiated or designed to meet the needs of gifted children.
- Tennessee Gifted Student of the Year Award: recognition of outstanding student accomplishment in one or more of the following areas: academic achievement, leadership, or visual or performing arts.