The TAG board has developed a curriculum contest for our members. One outstanding TAG Curriculum Award recipient will receive a TAG conference reimbursement and recognition at the Awards Luncheon on October 25, 2017. In addition, all submissions that meet criteria will be published on the TAG Members’ Only website!
TAG is looking for units of study that are rigorous and appropriate for intellectually gifted students. Keep in mind that all units which meet the criteria will be published on the TAG Members’ Only website, therefore, all documents must be emailed in a format that is easily adaptable for upload. PDF files are preferred.
** Use the following documents as a guide for submitting your unit:
All submissions must be emailed to Kathleen.email@example.com by September 15, 2018. Please include all documents in one email.
● Complete copies of your unit and all support materials
● CompletedAward Nomination Form scanned and included in email
● Completed Copyright Verification Form if appropriate
● Any individual may submit or sponsor only two (2) units total per year.
● You must be a member of TAG to participate.
Lead authors of winning curriculum units will be notified in writing no later than September 30, 2018 to ensure winners can make arrangements to attend the TAG Annual Convention to receive their award.
Please contact Kathleen Herbert (Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.